For player use, an example build could use 2 Fusion Beams and 2 Tractor Beams as a brawler, the latter being on Wasp (L-type) M2 satellites.
Alternatively, one can arm a Small Repair Ray on main L-slot or satelite to replace Repair Bot, while other L-slots can be fitted with Fusion Beam/Laser Beam/SLCM3 for damage, or Vampiric Ray for sustaining. This setup pairs very well with resistance build and makes it a very resilient brawler.
The Helios has only a short range Laser Beam with decent damage. Since it has a good turn rate, it is advised to attack from afar to avoid this laser.
- Non-veterans are armed with a Laser Beam. In addition, they're equipped with an Afterburner.
- As with most Afterburner-equipped foes it's advised to have at least one of if not more of either Small Missile Launchers, Tractor Beams or an Afterburner of one's own.
- Veterans retain the same laser, with an addition of Targeting Unit, however they swap out the Afterburner for dual M22 (Stasis) drones and a Small Repair Bot. They also gain high Kinetic and Energy Resistance(both over 81%). These are easier to kill, nothing special is needed so long as you mind the drones and use Heat-based weapons.
- Helios is a Titan, son of Hyperion and Theia. And he was the personification of the Sun.
- Hence to its name, the pre-built Helios with Laser Beam deals with heat damage as it associated with the Sun.