|Combat Class||Capital Ship|
|Satellite Class||Capital Ship|
~~ Until one of the "Wormship"s are renamed, this will serve as the page for both. ~~
The Wormship is a Battleship belonging to the Swarm, that appears in both Event Horizon and Event Horizon - Frontier. This is possibly the most powerful battleship in the game. It is the only battleship capable of equipping two titan drives.
The Wormships comes with a special module called the worm tail system that cannot be removed. This worm tail creates several smaller segments behind the wormship, each segment adding resistance. When the Wormships' tail is pristine, they have full 100% resistance to all damage types except special, making them nearly invincible.
Players can find these ship to be extremely useful due to the fact that AIs do not target the tail first. It's also worth to notice that tail regenerates after changing ship like repair bot. Due to its size, the Wormships can equip many Rangemaster units, which can allow the generally close ranged L(laser) type weapons to reach long ranges. (it is possible to fire a HLBm2 further than a Railgun if enough Rangemasters are equipped.
Additional information Edit
- The capital ship variant can be encountered as a lone boss at rescue beacons, defeating it grants the player several stars, and alien artifacts, and some other common loot, such as Credits, and equipment.
- If the Wormship is recalled after losing its tail, a new one will grow back when it is redeployed.
- The battleship variant is not a living ship, for some strange reason. (Considering the fact that it was first made obtainable in Event Horizon Frontier by killing a capital class Wormship, it is possible that the Battleship variant was made as a result of reverse engineering, and therefore non living)
- The Capital Wormship has built in 180° auto targeting.
- The tail's hp scales with its level.